Landlords Insurance

Landlords Insurance in Blackpool

Landlords’ Buildings and Contents Insurance is designed specifically for people who let out a property. It is different to normal household insurance as it allows tenants to live in your property while still covering your investment. A rental property, covered by an ordinary residential policy, is not protected.

Progress FS Ltd Provide mortgage advice to Landlords who wish to invest in property. Protecting property investments with the right Landlords Insurance policy is essential.

* Property values can fluctuate and the property may not always be tenanted.

A typical policy would protect against: (but policy cover does vary from different providers, we will always check that you are covered for what you require)

  • Accidental or malicious damage caused by tenants
  • Public liability up to £5 Million
  • Rent guarantee
  • Eviction of squatters
  • Legal expenses covered

We can recommend an insurance policy which not only protects your property from fire and theft, but also from additional risks of renting.

Call today to arrange a meeting with one of our team who will discuss your insurance needs as a landlord.

Request A Callback

Send us a message with your details and a quick brief and we will call you back at your convenience.

Privacy Policy

*Our contact form uses cookies. Send us a message if you are happy with this, or learn about cookies in our Privacy Policy.

Mortgage Application Form

making your money go further


We will charge a fee of £399 for a residential mortgage & £599 for a buy to let mortgage on application. In addition we will also be paid a procuration fee from the lender.

Progress FS Ltd. t/a Progress, registered in England at 283 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 3PG (number: 04217039). Progress FS Ltd. t/a Progress is an appointed representative of First Complete Limited (number: 05416236), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate conveyancing and surveying services, commercial mortgages, wills, trusts and some forms of Buy to Let mortgages.

We offer advice on residential and Buy to Let mortgages, Mortgage Protection and Home Insurance. *Should you have a need for advice on commercial mortgages, conveyancing and surveying services, wills, trusts and investment planning you will be referred to a third party provider. Neither Progress FS Ltd. t/a Progress nor First Complete Ltd. is responsible for any advice provided by a third party.

Be Social